Monday, July 16, 2007

Hello from Beverly Hills

Wow.....I didn't realise just how much I needed a holiday. I am enjoying the rest and the sunshine - it is gloriously hot here!!!!

We have been busy but just not having to worry about housework or cooking or food shopping etc makes all the difference.......day 1 we went to Hollywood and some shopping, day 2 we wnt to Universal, I can thoroughly recommend the VIP tour, it was a full on day but we loved every minute of it and of course did some shopping, day 3 we left the girls at the hotel - they wanted to work on their tan, and I got Ross to drive me to a quilting shop where I tried my hardest to buy as much gorgeous fabric as I could......yesterday we went to SeaWorld, it was fun but extremely hot so we came home early, drained of energy and went and refreshed ourselves by the pool.

Today we went to The Mosaic Church, they meet in 4 places, one of them around the corner to our hotel, but Erwin McManus was preaching at the one in Pasadena, so we took a drive up there to hear him - Rico, he was awesome, you have got to come out here and see this guy for real........Pasadena is lovely, it has a beautiful backdrop of mountains, is very pretty, but also very hot as it is inland from Beverly Hills........the preach was awesome and we had a quick chat with Erwin afterwards, such a lovely guy........

Ross and the girls are out by the pool, soaking up the last few hours of sun, and I am meant to be surfing the net looking for a bowling alley, 'cos the girls want to go bowling tonight. Better get on with it and I'll be back soon......

2 comments:

Juliewoo said...

Hi Y'all - great to log on and see all what you have been doing - it made me exhausted just reading it....A week seems to have flown by and tho I am really missing my lovely lozza - i am happy knowing she is in good hands and having the holiday of a lifetime ... love and hugs to you all. Ju.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Rachel Saunders said...

Church sounds great!