Monday, July 02, 2007

Praise God.......

It's one year to the day that my darling Nanny died. My Nan was one of the good ones and has left an ache that on some days I can't ignore. I miss so much about her but I know she is in Heaven with God having a ball.....this time last year, I had not long received the phone call to say she had gone and I went out into the garden to speak to God. I asked him to let me know that she was with Him. God spoke to me and told me to read Psalm 15......and there was my answer. Psalm 15 described my Nan perfectly......

1 LORD, who may dwell in your sanctuary?
Who may live on your holy hill?

2 He whose walk is blameless
and who does what is righteous,
who speaks the truth from his heart

3 and has no slander on his tongue,
who does his neighbor no wrong
and casts no slur on his fellowman,

4 who despises a vile man
but honors those who fear the LORD,
who keeps his oath
even when it hurts,

5 who lends his money without usury
and does not accept a bribe against the innocent.
He who does these things
will never be shaken.

Thank you Lord. Your words soothe my pain and hurt......always.

No comments: